Implementing on-site fixes generally results in SIGNIFICANT impacts on literally all of your site's current rankings (boosts them across the board) and, unlike external promotion, can happen very quickly. p >
Here's why this is possibly our most effective and important service:
- As a SEO Management Company , we have direct experience in troubleshooting on site for over 2000 sites in our collective experience. This is an area that we know intimately.
- Correcting the items in this product report will dramatically increase your site's quality score and thus directly fight Google Panda.
- For any NEW customer, this should be requested immediately. This is one of the reasons why customers are charged more in the first month, because these problems HAVE to be fixed.
- Also, the site is most likely to get a boost within 2-8 weeks after the issues are resolved (which we detail in the report).
- Time Saver: Days of your time doing this, or even weeks. The best way to look at it is how much opportunity your business (or clients) are currently missing as a result of low exposure across the board, due to a low Panda "score".
This is what is included:
1 x Action List Report (CSV)
First of all, we ONLY report the biggest issues & amp; amp; problems that need solution. This report will not contain all the issues, but will focus on what the needle will move when it is fixed.
How do we decide what is included in the report? It is based on our experience and having worked with thousands of sites and campaigns.
Therefore, our reports are "straightforward" deliverables that only contain errors and how to fix them. Your team can run this and get to work fixing them.
Here are some of the areas that we will look at and that can be included in your report (depending on whether it is a problem for your site or not):
- Indexing problems
- Technical issues like canonical issues, 4xx errors, paging issues, etc.
- Thin Contend
- Duplicate title tags & amp; amp; Meta descriptions
- Internal & amp; amp; Broken external links
- Internal broken images
- Images of pages without ALT tags
- Desktop & amp; amp; Mobile site speed issues
- Sitemap errors / conflicts
- , etc., etc.
It's critical that you focus on fixing the problems that are really holding you back, and that's what we'll be focusing on.
What results to expect
If you fix these bugs we reported (not some of them, but all of them), you can expect significant improvements to the SERPs.
Obviously, it depends on the size of the site: the current state of indexing, content, duplications, etc. The more problems your site has, the better results you can expect.
The reality is that more than 95% of sites have serious problems and they go untreated. So this requires more links to get where you want to rank.
Fix these issues, and within 2-8 weeks, you will see your rankings increase as Panda and Quality Updates are now rolled out about once a month.